Thursday, July 14, 2011

one of the most things i hate to do, or let's say i have never done it

I have never watched the movie, seriers or show more than one time. i really wonder how some people like or have the "ability" to watch a movie or serier or anything more than one time! I even heard from some friends that they watch a series more than FIVE times! How could they? don't they feel that they are wasting their time by re-watching the same thing? Don't they get it from the First time? Is it too interesting, too valuable to re-watch it again? Or they simple don't value their Time? Many questions come to my mind when i met those people, but i've never asked them why! For me, i think seeing it once is enough; i get the idea even if it is only part of it, it will be enough for me; i knew the story, so i can't re-watch it again, i really an't see the same thing again! patientless am i? 

Well, this notice brings me to another thing to be noticed; i am too patientless to revise my work, essays, and even my spelling and grammar! i remembered since i was in the first grade when i wrote the answers in exams, i had never revised it, even the last year of high school, even in college! Even my assignments, homewords, my Researches!! 

I remembered also when i was a child, i used to hate photography. I cried and tries to hide myself when my father or mother wanted to take a picture of me. My first picture was taken when i cried refusing to be pictured. They used to chasing me in gardens trying to take a picture of me, and i ran as fast as i can wishing they stop their decision! i don't know the exact reason, but i think i hate to see myself in a static picture. I didn't see my first pictures for about one month, and when i saw it, i had, and still have a little, sort of dislike toward them, and not only my first pictures but all of them. I rarely see myself in pictures.

And not only pictures, but also videos!  i feel it is something weird seeing or watching yourself talking, laughing and moving as if you are unconscious when you are recorded in this video. 

In the contrary, i spend a lot of times seeing myself on the mirror, and sometimes dancing in front of mirror. So, the idea is not about hating myself, or my appearance. But i hate being narrowed or trapped in certain image though it is something in the past.

Now i really thank my parents for taking photos of me though i still refuse to see myself, but i think it is good to keep part of "you" from the past for memories.


what i want to say is that, i have this "re-.." issue almost in every thing, and i just noticed it recently. And the reason is not clear for me yet. 




p.s this article is not revised, and will not be revised ever :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment